||Support Workers Co.Antrim
|| See job description
Lucas Love Healthcare is currently recruiting experience Support Workers to meet the increasing demands of our clients in the Antrim/Belfast area.
Enhance your experience and skills working in different environments. Benefit from the flexibility of agency, you choose when, where and how often you work.
The successful candidate will have at least:
- 6 monthsrecent paid experience working as a support worker within Residential and Supported Living settings
- Be willing to undertake and Access NI disclosure
- NISCC registered (or willing to register)
- A caring nature and a desire to provide the following: High level of personal care to all service users Maintain privacy and dignity Ability to work in a team Good communication skills
- NVQ Level 2 upwards in Health & Social Care
- Able to demonstrate skills appropriate for caring for individuals with mental health, dementia, learning disabilities and challenging behaviour
Our Agency staff benefit from:
Excellent pay rates £10.00 - £20.45
Referral Scheme £25 M&S voucher for every care assistant or support worker you refer
Immediate interviews available!
There has never been a better time to work for Lucas Love. We now offer a new more competitive rate for our care staff!!
For further information or to apply please contact Gloria on 028 9066 8035