|| See job description
Lucas Love Healthcare is currently recruiting experience Support Workers to meet the increasing demands of our clients in the Derry/Londonderry Area
The successful candidate will have at least:
- 6 months recent paid experience working as a support worker within Residential and Supported Living settings
- Be willing to undertake and Access NI disclosure
- NISCC registered (or willing to register)
- A caring nature and a desire to provide the following: High level of personal care to all service users Maintain privacy and dignity Ability to work in a team Good communication skills
- NVQ Level 2 upwards in Health & Social Care
- Able to demonstrate skills appropriate for caring for individuals with mental health, dementia, learning disabilities and challenging behaviour
Our Agency staff benefit from:
Excellent pay rates
Referral Scheme £25 M&S voucher for every care assistant or support worker you refer
Immediate interviews available!
There has never been a better time to work for Lucas Love. We now offer a new more competitive rate for our care staff!!
For further information or to apply please contact Gloria on 028 9066 8035 .