||Staff Nurse Nights - Coleraine
|| See job description
LucasLove Healthcare is working on behave of a leading private nursing home based in Coleraine who wish to recruit staff nurses for full time night shift roles.
As a member of the nursing team you will be responsible for carrying out duties within the programme of patient care. Ensure all nursing practices are of a high standard and work within the primary nurse setting, in line with the Patient Charter of Rights, and under the Nursing Home Minimum Standards.
- RGN/RMN Qualification
- NMC Registration
- Current PREPP, Primary Nursing, Care Planning and The Patients Charter
- Dealing with problems associated with the elderly
- Ability to work set hours, flexible to meet the needs of the organisation
- Good General Health (medically fit)
- Must have a good command of written and spoken English and a valid work permit
- 1 years experience in a similar role
- Nursing of the Elderly in a Nursing Home Setting
- Management skills needed for a care team
- Ability to deliver a high standard of patient care
- Exceptional organisational skills
- Ability to communicate and listen, ability to work co-operatively with other staff
- Ability to work under pressure and use own initiative
- High standard of personal presentation
- Attention to detail
If this sounds like an interesting opportunity, please do not hesitate to contact us today on 028 9066 8035 or forward your CV in confidence to email@example.com
Lucas Love Healthcare is an employment business acting on behalf of their client.