|| See job description
Lucas Love Healthcare is working with a leading care home provider in Northern Ireland to recruit a new Nurse Manager.
Within the role, you will be expected to deliver the highest standards of patient care through the effective, efficient and safe running of the nursing home.
You will also play a key role in developing the nursing home at a strategic level to achieve the company's objectives. Manage all aspects in the daily running of the home including staff management, overall responsibility for standards of resident care, resident assessment, resident admission and implementation of Health and Safety procedures.
- RGN/RMN Qualification
- NMC Registration
- Minimum two years experience within a similar role
- Eligibility to live and work in the UK
- Dealing with problems associated with the elderly
- Ability to work set hours, flexible to meet the needs of the organisation
- Nursing of the Elderly in a Nursing Home Setting
- Completion of a Leadership/Management Programme
- Ability to deliver a high standard of patient care
- Ability to lead a team in a demanding role
- Exceptional organisational skills
- Ability to communicate and listen, ability to work cooperatively with other staff
- Ability to work under pressure and use own initiative
- High standard of personal presentation
- Attention to detail
If this sounds like an interesting opportunity, please do not hesitate to contact us today in confidence with your CV or telephone 02890 668035.
Lucas Love Healthcare is an employment business acting on behalf of their client.