||Healthcare Assistants Banbridge
|| See job description
Lucas Love Healthcare Agency is recruiting experienced Healthcare Assistants to meet the growing demands of our clients within a nursing home/ residential setting in the Banbridge area.
Enhance your experience and skills working in different environments. Benefit from the flexibility of agency, you choose when, where and how often you work.
Healthcare Assistant must have
A minimum of 6 months recent, paid employment within Care & Residential settings, a genuine interest in working with the elderly with experience of providing the following:
· High level of personal care to all patients
· Maintaining privacy and dignity
· Ability to work in a team
· Able to demonstrate skills appropriate for caring for individuals with Dementia and challenging behaviour
· Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
· NISSC Registered (or willing to register)
Duties will include:
· Assisting with bathing, washing, shaving and oral hygiene.
· Toileting and continence requirements.
· Assisting residents with eating and drinking.
· Observing and monitoring of residents.
· Adhere to health & safety policies.
Top rates of pay £11.21- £22.41 per Hour
Flexible working hours.
Immediate Interviews available.
There has never been a better time to work for Lucas Love Healthcare. Because we appreciate the value of the work you do, we now offer a new, more competitive rate for our Care Staff.
Lucas Love Healthcare is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Lucas Love Healthcare acts as both an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.
Contact Gloria King on 02890668035 today!!