||Deputy Home Manager Ballymena
|| See description.
LucasLove Healthcare is working on behave of a leading private nursing home based in Ballymena who wish to recruit a Deputy Home Manager.
To ensure the highest standards of patient care are delivered through the effective, efficient and safe running of the nursing home (in the Nurse Manager’s absence).
You will also play a key role in developing the nursing home at a strategic level to achieve the company's objectives. Assists the Nurse Manager in managing all aspects in the daily running of the home including staff management, overall responsibility for standards of resident care, resident assessment, resident admission and implementation of Health and Safety procedures.
- RGN/RMN Qualification
- NMC Registration
- Experience within a similar role
- Eligibility to live and work in the UK
- Dealing with problems associated with the elderly
- Ability to work set hours, flexible to meet the needs of the organisation
- Nursing of the Elderly in a Nursing Home Setting
- Completion of a Leadership/Management Programme
- Ability to deliver a high standard of patient care
- Exceptional organisational skills
- Ability to communicate and listen, ability to work cooperatively with other staff
- Ability to work under pressure and use own initiative
- High standard of personal presentation
- Attention to detail
If this sounds like an interesting opportunity, please do not hesitate to contact us today on 028 9066 8035 or forward your CV in confidence to email@example.com
Lucas Love Healthcare is an employment business acting on behalf of their client.