||Temporary / Full time
|| • Top rates of pay £9.00- £20 per Hour
Lucas Love Associates is recruiting experienced Catering Assistants to meet the growing demands of our clients within a variety of hospitality settings, one off events, hotels, restaurants, airports etc in the province for flexible shift patterns.
Enhance your experience and skills working in different environments. Benefit from the flexibility of agency, you choose when, where and how often you work.
Catering Assistant ideally will have:
· Experience in delivering an effective and efficient service.
· A minimum of 6 months recent paid employment within a catering setting.
· A genuine interest in working within a hospitality setting.
· The ability to maintain a high level of hygiene and cleanliness in line with Strict Health and Safety requirements.
· Ability to work in a team.
· Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
· Food Hygiene Certificate and knowledge of COSHH( Control of Substance Hazardous to Health), HACCP(Hazard Analysis and Critical Control points.
· Agreement to undertake a security clearance where applicable.
Duties may include:
· Food Service and general assisting, preparing and serving of food and beverages to clients.
· A flexible enthusiastic approach to work
· Top rates of pay £9.00- £20 per Hour
· Flexible working hours.
· Weekly pay.
· Free Uniform.
· Free Training.
· Immediate Interviews available.
· Referral Scheme.
There has never been a better time to work for Lucas Love Associates because we appreciate the value of the work you do, we now offer a new, more competitive rate for our Catering Staff.
Lucas Love Associates is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
If you are interested please call Cherith on 02890668035/07710702134 or upload your CV